- Download Maloof lab oligo data base by csv file
- Clean them up by using oligo_position_ApE_feature_table.Rmd and save the data as "Maloof_Lab_oligo.txt"
- Open the file from ApE > Features > Open Feature Library
- Run Features > Annotate Features using Library (it takes ~10 min depending on your machine).
Note: Only perfect matched oligos will be shown up in your sequence file.
- Use your template specific primers for sequencing or PCR (eg. oJM1481 hits to two regions in pMDC32; 35S promoter region?).